At Fellowship of Wildwood, our goal is for every church member to attend ONE church service, ONE Small Group, and serve in ONE ministry.
We believe that Small groups are a way of spending time together, learning about God and/or talking to God is critical to becoming a spiritual family. Meeting together regularly is important to build relationships and share life together. You can SIGN UP HERE, see a full list of groups below.
- 6:00am with Mick Sander at the Wildwood Campus studying a men's study.
- 6:00pm with Lee & Amy White at their home studying Sermon Next Steps. FREE
- 6:00am with Steve Banton & Brad Gilbert at Callier's Home Plate Deli studying Hebrews (for men). FREE
- 6:00pm with Dan Little at the Wildwood Campus studying Philemon (for men). Costs $10
- 6:30pm with Danny Bullock at the Ellisville Campus studying "12 Ordinary Men" (for men). Costs $10
- 6:30pm with Trey & Tammy Griggs at their house studying "How You Always Meant to Parent" by Brian Housman. Costs $10
- 6:00am with Gene Hall at the Wildwood Campus studying Genesis 1-11 (for men). FREE
- (every other week) with John Olejnik at his house studying Comparative Religions by Ravi Zacharias. FREE