Registration for classes has closed. Look for another session in the spring.
Is your child ready for that FIRST STEP?
First Step is a four-week class for children in the beginnings of their spiritual journey. Children will learn about salvation, baptism, the Lord's Supper, what Christians believe, what Christians do, and how to begin their own personal walk with God.
The class is designed for 2nd - 5th graders. (Younger children with reading ability are welcome.)
- Week 1: What does it mean to become a Christian?
- Week 2: What do Christians believe about God and the Bible?
- Week 3: What do Christians do? (Loving God and Loving Others)
- Week 4: What are baptism, the Lord's Supper, and tithing?
- Week 4 also has a celebration reception with parents at 9:45.
First Step attendance is highly encouraged for every child prior to baptism at FBCE.
Click to be notified when the next class dates are set.
As always, our Security Policies for Children applies to this event.